Re: sulfur levels

  • gff_stwrt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2008
      Hello, folks,

      I asked the same question maybe a year or so ago and the suggestion
      (can't remember from whom but thanks anyway) was, from memory, to let
      the wine stand (poured into a bucket, say) for a while and to pour it
      forcefully a few times from one container to another and let it stand
      again,and the sulphur would dissipate.

      Regards,

      The Baker

      P.S. How did you measure the sulphur content? G.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Trid" <triddlywinks@...>