OK, Ok - Where was Waldo This Time???

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008

      Hi All,

      Welp this time Obamma or whatever his name is, did not ask me to go to Washington and address the Bail Out issue.

      Instead, the family Im living with decided to re-model the kitchen and living area for the holidays.  We put down a new sub-floor and tiles and stripped all the wall-paper (ever tried scrapping off 350 sq. ft. of 20 year old wall paper - ouch).

      Needless to say, all the internet connections got cut and have been without cable for the last month.  Howver, we are almost finished and I should hopefully (or unfortunately as the case may be :)) be back on-line off and on.

      Anyways, wish you all the best of Holidays and Shalom.

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.

      BTW, I may be reached now directly on AIM (Jamesonbeam1) if and when Im on...;)