Re: Milk can

  • skmackie
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
      I will be using alcohol for herbal extraction so I want as high of alcohol content as
      possible using grape as a base. From what I've been told, this means a reflux distiller.

      Sheryl

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2008

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "skmackie" <skmackie@...> wrote:

        > I will be using alcohol for herbal extraction so I want as high of alcohol content as
        > possible using grape as a base. From what I've been told, this means a reflux distiller.
        >
        > Sheryl

        Hi Sheryl,

        For the distilling, this is about as simple as it gets.
        Easy, simple build, gives 95% a/v without much effort.

        If you don't want to mess around with the fermenting side of things, just buy cheap 'chateau cardboard' wine (grape alcohol) and distil that...

      • skmackie
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 3, 2008
          I didn't get all your message. I assume it included plans for building a still. Could you
          send it to me at skmackie@...?

          Thanks from Sheryl

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 4, 2008
            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "skmackie" <skmackie@...> wrote:

            > I didn't get all your message. I assume it included plans for
            building a still. Could you
            > send it to me at skmackie@...?
            >
            > Thanks from Sheryl

            Read the messages online. html is displayed...