Re: low wines

  • Carol Big Daddy Wojtyla
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2008
      this past fall, i had a wealth of apples dumped upon me- i cooked off
      more cider than i care to think about. what your friend has will not
      spoil while you build your still. all it needs is 2 more runs through
      a pot still and y'all will end up with a gallon or so of 80% ABV prime
      hootch. read up on distillation here and at www.homedistiller.org and
      enjoy!