A fun day for me

  • idahomole
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2008

      I just wanted to share with the group a nice experience I had earlier in the month. There is a mirco distillery in the next state over. I went to their open house in October and through emails found out that they like (and need) volunteers for bottleing help. So I did. I had a blast and would like to do it again.

      Also, their vodka has a very unique falvor, a wonderful butterscotch finish. I would say all of you vodka drinkers should try it at least once. They have internet sales to some, but not all, locations.

      Here is a group photo. I was involved in Vodka batch #22.

      http://www.dryflydistilling.com/blog/

      If you would like to learn a little more about the distillery there is an interesting video here

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcbwDjqV5vM

      Mole