Re: [new_distillers] Equipment in Canada

  • Derek Hamlet
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Talk to local wine and beer shops or your local driver of beer
      delivery trucks about getting a full size SS beer keg.
      They are 59 litres in quantity. Drill for heating elements is
      easy. Opening the top for however you choose to attach a column is a
      little trickier but, local welders can help.
      I found one keg at a recycle area of my local dump and my second one
      I traded one for one for a 39 litre pressurized beer keg again that I
      found at the dump.
      At 02:24 PM 11/3/2008, you wrote:

      >Hi there!
      >
      >I need to know where I can buy equipment (specifically looking for
      >stainless steel tank) in Canada. I'll need to order it online so it
      >doesn't have to be in Canada but I thought maybe customs would be less
      >of an issue if it came from Canada? Any thoughts from some brewing
      >canuks?
      >Thanks!
      >Heather

      Derek