"Kiwi_Distiller" moving on ..

  • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      Guys & Gals,

      Just a couple of months pre-warning here.

      Most of you are fairly aware that my Distilling site has already moved
      FROM http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller
      TO http://homedistiller.org

      (along with a mirror at http://distiller.servebeer.com ) - with a great big thanks to Dave & DC for letting me use their server space.

      I've kept the "kiwi_distiller" site running & up to date in the background anyhow.
      Well, Geocities have turned up the pressure, and are now making that harder to do. As from April, I'll close the "kiwi_distiller site, and only maintain the "homedistiller" and "servebeer" sites.

      Thanks for your patronage at the old site, and don't forget to update your bookmarks to the new one.

      cheers

      Tony
      http://homedistiller.org