RE: [new_distillers] Was:Re: when to change carbon in coloum filter? Now strong physical attraction to marsupials

  • Scott Stanley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
      The real story vs. urban legend....
      http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/bearhunt.asp

      Scott

      To: new_distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: jamesonbeam1@...
      Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:18:06 +0000
      Subject: [new_distillers] Was:Re: when to change carbon in coloum filter? Now strong physical attraction to marsupials

      Welp Z Bob,
      I'd rather have one of them cute little arboreal marsupials jump on me from 20 feet up then have this little baby jump on me :):):).  Make a mistake though, it actually stood  12 feet 6"  and weighted over 1600 lbs......  Try rolling around with this baby........  I'll take a Koala anyday.

      World Record Grizzly Bear

      Image #1

      World record grizzly bear pictures
      Click to Enlarge

      Photo by James Urban, as circulated online

      World Record Grizzly Bear

      Image #2

      And Thats just the paw hehe.

      Vino es Veritas,