  • Travis Coward
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002

      im not asking you to help me break the law, ive decided to do that on my own, im going to make a still, and im going to make alcohol, with or without your help.  i was wondering if an aluminum boiler would work?  im not sure if my boiler is aluminum or not, but it doesnt really look like stainless steel.  i dont know, ive re read tonys site a bunch and now have a simple understanding of the process, and should be able to build a still now, any hints, tips, or advice to a first time still builder?

      thanks, Travis

      Ps im not a cop:)

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball