RE: [new_distillers] Treasures

  • Brian Shell - BDS (SC)
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2002
      I had done the same thing with the "Boss". Found a 7-8 gallon US pot still
      labled "Copper Thing". Already had a thermometer although it only goes up
      to 140*F. I guess the just let it go all the way back around to 0 and
      figured out where the right temp should read on the dial. I has about a
      6in jacketed reflux condensor on the top of the kettle. I will have
      make/attach a lyne arm and condensor but other than that every thing is
      there. paid $65