RE: [new_distillers] Re: Fresh Corn Whiskey

  • Brendan Keith
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 2, 2008
      Are there any diagrams of the Bokakob 2 cup head? I looked through both
      Yahoo groups photo folders with no luck.

      --
      Brendan Keith
      bkeith@...

      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 2, 2008
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Brendan Keith" <bkeith@...> wrote:

        > Are there any diagrams of the Bokakob 2 cup head? I looked through both
        > Yahoo groups photo folders with no luck.

        Go to http://homedistiller.org/
        Equipment
        Making a still
        Designs and Plans
        Bokakob Designs (all the way at bottom of list)
        Right hand Column 6th down from the top.

        I like it better than the slant plate design.

        Sorry but Homedistiller does not allow for direct links. Or at least
        I cant make it work.

        Mason
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 2, 2008

          --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Brendan Keith" <bkeith@...> wrote:

          > Are there any diagrams of the Bokakob 2 cup head? I looked through both
          > Yahoo groups photo folders with no luck.
          >

          > --
          > Brendan Keith
          > bkeith@...

          They're on Tony's Homedistiller site...
          http://homedistiller.org/photos-alex.htm

          Be aware some of Alex's designs are concepts only i.e. they are 'on paper'. They've haven't been built as a prototype or road tested by the designer.  But most of 'em should work.  He said himself the 2-cup was "never finished".

          See here for a 2-cup build with pics...
          http://www.homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6842

        • nevorami
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 2, 2008
            Thank you Mason and other members of the group for your advises .
            I will be back with results , I hope , after my next run .

            Rami

            --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "rye_junkie1"
            <rye_junkie@...> wrote:

            > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "nevorami" <nevoa@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Mason
            > > I have just upload some pictures of my still , please send me
            your
            > > remarks for my previous message and my still.

            b=9

            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 3, 2008

              Actually Mason,

              Yes it does.  Go to the page you want there, right click on it and click on properties - you will get this for the Boka designs:  http://homedistiller.org/photos-alex.htm

              This is how I put links into the Info base.  Going to do it to this one too :).

              Vino es Veritas,

              Jim.