Markets for Ethanol?

  • cmenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      A quick question for the group.

      How do I find a market for fuel Ethanol that I produce?
      I am interested in selling wholesale.
      Thanks for your help.

      Carl M.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008

        Hi Carl,

        Unfortunately, this is a distilling group for makin' the drinking kind a hootch.  We as a prime rule do not sell it.

        Im sure they will lead you in the right direction - as long as you have a permit for making E-85.

        Vino es Veritas,

        Jim.