Re: hi got a qustion about filtering

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2008
      If you want to "charcoal" / activated carbon filtering, get some
      aquarium charcoal (activated) and boil it up for a few minutes - then
      dry it out in the oven at 250 F. Put 2 coffee filters in a sive and let
      it pour out in a glass container. I use Melita #2 filters for this.
      But usually dont have to. Also Ken Mc. has made some nice components
      for doing this.

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim.

      http://www.brewhaus.com/Activated_Stone_Carbon_0_4_0_85mm_p/40001010.htm