THANKS TO THE GROUP AND ALL THE KNOWLEDGE that is out there,,,

  • Onrey Bear
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      THANK YOU.. TO the relief of my wife and I am sure one and all I am going to read and save some money it looks as if a REFLUX rig filled with copper mesh is my thing or way to go... in the mean time my POT STILL which makes a good product just small and not accurate will suffice   THANK YOU everyone for your help.... I will be researching  as I said a reflux unit and as much as we are FIRE HAZARD AREAS it is going to have to be a HEAT PLATE or electric source........ any one that has plans or advice  I am more then willing to listen and learn.. you can contact me off list so we do not bother anyone who has heard this conversation hundreds of times
      onreybear@...       AGAIN thank each and everyone of you... this is a fine group of craftsman and I am proud to be a novice and learning from some of the best..... THANK YOU GUYS for eveything..........
      as my freind ROY say's "Happy trails To You, and Your's"
      *)o(* onrey Bear

      BTW many thnaks to RICK and the BREWHAUS .. no affiliation just nagged them and got good information and help.................
      I know I have not thanks each of you personally but please take this as I have THANK YOU the information is great and more then enough to keep me busy and learning,,,, THE LITTLE POT will stay busy till we can safe enough to get the equipment and supplies we need.... if this was easy well you know the rest,,,,, THANK EACH and everyone of you.... and I hooep to be up and running I have overcome some stuff I never thought was even going to be thre so needing a little extra funds and some skill is nothing ... I can make that happen AGAIN THANK YOU....
      ADIOS for Now.............