WAS Column packing now Vodka

  • Rob Macrobert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      That depends on your own preference.
      My wife prefers the sugar wash "vodka", while I prefer potato or some grains.
      It's a flavour thing, and if you're going to make a nice tipple, why not try to make something you prefer?
      It seems alot of North Americans think Vodka should be completely tasteless while the Euro's think otherwise, ah well, to each there own.

      Cheers,

      --
      Be Yourself @ mail.com!
      Choose From 200+ Email Addresses