Re: New to this

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2008
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "idomanic" <idomanic@...> wrote:

      > Hi all, firstly this is the best site, packed full of info and diagrams.
      > new to this and loving it, have blundered my way through one batch and
      > seemed to work, any tips for the beginner. like a step by step guide?
      >
      > Tony fantastic site!!

      There are thousands of tips for the beginner, and nearly as many
      step-by-step guides in this group and Tony's site. Once you decide
      what it is you want, then figure out what you already know, read
      what's already written on that subject (Tony's site is well indexed)
      and then start asking about the parts that don't make sense.

      If this were a cooking forum and somebody asked the same questions,
      what do you suppose the answers would be? Once you can be a little
      more specific, then we can help you better.

      Trid