BrewHaus & GROUP

  • onreybear
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      I want to thank each of the group for taking the time to give me feed
      back on the BREWHAUS and RICK... I greatly appreciate the time and
      effort to write and be honest... I am very lucky to have found this
      group and proud that you have taken me in and given so much of your
      information and time... THANK YOU.. It is an honor to be part of this
      group and it has made my expectations of this craft even better then I
      expected you are a great bunch of people and I am lucky to have found
      you... AS for RICK so far you have been right on the money I wish to
      also thank IAN.. TONY.. and Jose... I have been lucky enough to find
      very ethical and helpful people so far..as for the way people are
      today this is a remarkable thing and only goes to show that their are
      honest and good people in the craft I thank you all for letting me be
      a part of this group...
      MANY THANKS ... as ROY would say
      HAPPY TRAILS
      *)o(* Onrey Bear