Re: Good luck with rice

  • homemade12476
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 20, 2008
      head, i like a little taste,im no expert at all.i have used my
      simple corn thing for many years,some taste ,some heartburn in a
      bottle.but this site has made me rethink and try diffrent things.the
      way i work is to perfect what you want be it sake,all grain,or
      whatever if you work at it, perfect it to your taste then move on
      dont make the mistake i did and jump around.good luck chris --- In
      new_distillers@yahoogroups .com, "headsmashedin" <headsmashedin@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey Gents,
      >
      > This was nothing but an experiment as I have never worked with
      rice.
      > Understand that I am not after Sake, I was only after the alcohol
      it
      > would give me. I will try again at a later date with more rice.
      Thanks