Re: [new_distillers] blue flame

  • Ian Macsween
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2002
      Dennis - I almost singed my beard with a teaspoon of burning spirit! The
      flame could not be seen in daylight - I thought that it did not burn at
      all - but when I went to take a sip - I sure as hell felt the heat. Very
      clean flame - and just a drop or two of water left on the spoon after it
      finished burning.