re: Potato Vodka

  • Rob Macrobert
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 14, 2008
      Apologies guys, I missed the info on Tony's site, in fact I had forgotten to check the forum on that site.
      When I went back to continue reading, the info was forehead slapping obvious.
      Gawd, after reading what's on that site I realize that with over 10years into this hobby I basically know squat about most of the finer points of making drink and might need to rethink some of what I've been doing.

      Cheers,
      Robbie Mac

      --
      Be Yourself @ mail.com!