RE: [new_distillers] Re: NEWBIE

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12, 2008

      Mate,

      Take things one step at a time and read up until you are stuck then do not feel embarrassed to ask questions. Many of us have been where you are and no matter how trivial you consider the question I bet you someone has asked it before “Better to be thought a fool for asking rather than proven one for not”….welcome aboard

      Cheers

      Ken Mc