RE: [new_distillers] Re: [Distillers] Being banished ..

  • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2002
      > Don't tell me you've been banished from your kitchen?

      Not quite ... all distilling is done out in the laundry anyhow, but the ferment that got really badly infected just about got all fermenting moved out from the laundry to the garage. Seriously hopped beers are on the verge of being dealt to (may have to be boiled on the BBQ in future).

      Guess I should do the good kiwi bloke thing anyhow, and see about upgrading the garage to a qualified "shed" status ... just needs a plumbed water line & drain, couple of work benches, maybe a chair or stool, piewarmer ...

      Tony