Re: HOW TO CLEAN AFTER SOLDERING EVERYTHING TOGETHER

  • mstehelin
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
      I researching this question I Wikipedia-ed zinc chloride, the active
      ingredient in my soldering paste.
      -Irriatant.
      -super extra Highly soluble in water.
      -Harmful but not toxic if ingested.
      -Highly toxic to aquatic life.
      So just rinsing probably works better than I thought. Running some
      booze through probably does the trick.
      Cheers