Homebrew supplies

  • Hllrsr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2008
      For any Canucks on or near the West coast looking to make up either a
      Scottish or Irish "beer", you might want to try Dan's Homebrewing
      Supplies as a source of ingredients.

      http://pacificcoast.net/~dansmall/misc.html

      I asked at my 3 local suppliers for malt and peated malt and all three
      told me it would be cheaper for me to order from Dan's, as that is where
      they would be ordering the peated from.
      And at the posted prices,even with shipping, ordering all my needed
      supplies will be roughly HALF of buying locally.

      Usual disclaimers apply here, but so far they are the best priced
      supplier I've found North of the Border.

      HTH