Re: Finally Got the money and the space

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 6:17 PM

      Hello Dathan,

      Welcome.  However you have reached the wrong place.  We here specialize in making drinkable ethanol (even though I have made some stuff which I threw in the lawnmower or used for charcoal starter ;)).

      The members at Alcohol Fuel know their stuff and will show you how to do it.  And yes you can switch from E-85 ethanol fuel to gas - but they will tell ya how.

      If you ever want to make some good drinkable ethanol, please come back and we can teach ya that fur sure....

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim.