Re: Need a laugh? - The REAL Story....

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 9 2:35 PM

      Hey Jk,

      This maybe so,  but I do not believe its legal to offer people forged copies of said permit on his own Acelist_Brewers site and make postings like this (especially if one is on probation for several felonies:

      --- In AceList_Brewers@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <carolinacrisp@...> wrote:

      "Ps if you are wanting a copy of my permit it self, Hell I send it too,,
      But it marked with NC

      But we may be able to put white paper over the names and words then copy.. You know what i mean, I mean if you are wanting Just the permit, and not the appp.. Thanks again..

      hope this wasn;t too Confusing,LOL Its a art to read my post,
      Uncle Jess"

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim.