Re: Mistakes Work out sometimes

  • cornfed62
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2002
      I run a Nixon Stone Still. The "flavors" are present. They are in
      the cogners after the main body of pure ethanol comes over. The
      amount of time that you continue after the main body determines how
      tasty or how nasty that it will become. I lucked out with this batch.
      On a fluke it all worked out in my flavor.

      Cheers
      --- In new_distillers@y..., John Vandermeulen <vandermeulen@n...>
      wrote:
      > Hello cornfed,
      > Congratulations on your happenstance batch!
      > Question 1: I can not recall what sort of still you use - reflux,
      S/N, pot?

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/