Re: legal to drink, yer a funny man Jim!

  • headsmashedin
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2008
      Read this response this morning and choked on my fruit loops to the
      point of shooting them out my nose. The only time I overdue is when I
      am with friends. Something about watching a football game, boxing,
      monster trucks, Female Mud Wrestling or tic-tac-toe. Doesn't matter,
      gathering together just brings the thirst out in me. Thanks for the
      advise as I plan to do better in the future. Or worse, whatever the
      case may be :-/

      Life is good, damn straight!

      Heads

      <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

      > Sidenote Heads,
      >
      > Those are actual experiences I've had with binge drinking along with
      > being abducted by aliens and waking up in a strange corn field,
      finding
      > myself with no clothes on in my neighbors yard, finding myself in my
      > front yard with all my clothes and belongings strewn about and a
      sign on
      > the front door saying - "Dont COME BACK..."
      >
      > Stay away from it... [;)]
      >
      > Jim.
      >

      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jamesonbeam1"
      <jamesonbeam1@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > Well Heads,
      > >
      > > Welcome to the drinking world...
      > >
      > > Theres a few things one learns through experience and practice
      when it
      > > comes to drinking and distilling :):).
      > >
      > > Regarding drinking, the worst type is considered "Binge
      Drinking" -