Re: [new_distillers] Re: miracle gro

  • Bill Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2008
      Thanks Mason
      I will go to work and fine these recipes and review. Finally got my separation device up and running, still working the Bugs out. I have no way to compare its operation as yet. Will be working my second run of M in a day so. After that I will a vat available to work th Miracle Grow to get an idea of volume return as compared to non Miracle G. I still need to order in some more equipment for tracking the operation of my new unit.
      Thanks again for the reply
      Best Regards
      Bill