Re: Ethanol fuel

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2008
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, jay lagasse <ak_jay.1976@...>
      wrote:

      > Hehe, I like to live life on the edge!  Of course I thought about
      the risks.  Thanks for the concern, anyway.  I don't think I'll be
      doing it anyway, I did some quick math after doing some research on
      their site and it looks like the best case scenario would have me
      producing fuel for a couple dollars per gallon more than gasoline.
      I'll stick to drinking the stuff, thank you very much!

      > Later,
      > Jay

      I dunno why ppl don't see the light. Make yer own booze (and yer
      family's/friends). Money saved (60-80 bucks/week?) stick it in yer
      gas tank. Everyone smiles ('ceptin' the taxman <BG>).