Re: Raspberry Vodka Recipe

  • rye_junkie1
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "just me" <hifa222@...> wrote:

      > for vodka all you need to make is a simple sugar wash." If your new
      to the hobby, It just
      > doesn't get any easier than the MUM wash."
      >
      > 8lbs sugar
      > 1 can tomato paste
      > 5 teaspoons miracle grow plant food
      > 2 packets of bread yeast
      > 5 gallons water
      >
      > just me
      >
      > mason i hope you don't mind my pasting in your response to a another
      thread.

      > My goal in life is to be as good of a person
      > my dog already thinks I am.

      Not at all, It saves me from having to do it. I'll be sampling some
      of that MUM here in about an hour. I still cant get over how good
      that stuff turned out. I got a little "stumbly" with it over the past
      weekend. Store bought would have produced a serious Hangover. Not
      this stuff, Woke in the morning and was ready for the day.
      Here is one of my favorite Dog Quotes, from Mark Twain: Pick up a
      starving dog and make him prosperous; He will not bite you. That is
      the principal difference between a Dog and a Man.

      Mason
      Dogs Rule, Cats suck!!