Re: Hey Jim!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2008
      <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

      > Hey Harry,
      >
      > No I have not - last private email I received was from Mason a few
      days
      > back. Everything else has been regular posts. When and who sent
      it?
      > Also, I have never received a post from you personally - hope I
      didn't
      > put you on SPAM control - ROTF. But Im taking all Spam locks off now.
      >
      > Vino es Veritas,
      > Jim.

      Hmmm...well, that explains much. Most recent below...
      ===================================
      From: Harry <gnikomson2000@...>
      Subject: Re: [new_distillers] Re: Would this work? AND Jameson Beam1 is
      Back
      To: <abbababbaccc@...>, <jamesonbeam1@...>,
      <triddlywinks@...>
      Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 2:42 AM

      Seconded. All in favour say "AYE"!

      Jim, if the motion is carried you can have the honour of promoting
      Mason to MOD, and informing Mason, and announcing in the groups. :)

      BTW, you're not drinkin' enough germ killer, Jim. <BG>

      ======================================
      --- On Mon, 7/28/08, "Riku" <abbababbaccc@...> wrote:

      AYE.

      Cheers, Riku
      --- On Mon, 7/28/08, "Trid" <triddlywinks@...> wrote:

      Aye :)

      ...and welcome back to the living, Jameson. The worst part about
      staying home sick is, well, being sick :(

      Trid
      -the ick is not my friend

      From Harry...

      Motion to elect Mason as a MOD carried unanimously!!!

      Jim, would you like to do Mason's promotion, seeing as how you did the
      nomination?

      Mason,

      Welcome to the gates of HELL! <jk,EFG>
      Seriously, congrats, man. I trust everyone will appreciate your input.

      ps
      Jim, there's a dozen or so others that I've sent but got no reply.
      I'll see if I can find 'em (hope I haven't deleted 'em). Of course
      they are pm's so I won't be posting them in the groups. I'll forward
      them and notify you when done. Ok?