Spirits Unlimited

  • dball1@gte.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2001
      I am trying to order some supplies from Spirits Unlimited. They
      don't respond to my email. Has anyone had any experience ordering
      from them? Should I forget about it and move on? This is their email
      address Spirits.Unlimited@... .
    • Tom Cormack
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2001
        I,m not sure about Spirits Unlimited but I use Great Expectations on Lower
        Hutt, they have quite a good ordering page

        http://marketplace.xtra.co.nz/cgi-bin/GreatExpectations.storefront

        Hope this helps

        Tom