Re: elevation and boiling points

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008

      Correct Mike,

      But 1% is just a drop or 2 in the bucket (or collection jar :):):).  Once your on your way,  you will find the senses that God gave you will take over, and make your themometer a secondary implement - even along with your Hydrometers..... ;)

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <maw56b@...> wrote:

      > ---Hi Jim,
      > Thanks, so the % change in the water temperature ( about 1% in my
      > case) applies to distilling temps also?
      > Mike

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2008
        --- Groovy. Thanks Jim.
        I'm sure I'll have more questions soon. I live in the Finger Lakes
        region of New York where I have an almost (albet seasonal)unlimited
        supply of pumice. Grappa looks like fun. Carpe distillum
        Mike