Re: Stripping

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2008
      You can leave those nasties to the boiler if you have a proper reflux
      still. ARC and even VM with proper procedure does that automatically.
      No problems there.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "castillo.alex2008"
      <castillo.alex2008@...> wrote:

      > --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "abbababbaccc"
      > <abbababbaccc@> wrote:
      >
      > Hi Mason and Riku,
      >
      > Collecting until 99C is possible, but I donĀ“t want to squeeze that
      > much that finally I get off flavors that will be later almost
      > impossible to remove. Have that been your case when collecting up to
      > 99C?
      >
      > Alex

    • adam
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 15, 2011
        20L of wash not sure exactly what alchol% wash. What is a good proof or abv of a "proper" low wine should I target? I mean if I followed everything correctly what abv should a low wine be?