Thermometer Suggestions

  • slipthruthecracks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 2:08 PM
      Just finishing my mini and looking for a thermometer for the column. I
      see them from $8.00 USD analog meat thermometers to $40.00 digital oil
      and candy thermometers including wireless.

      I would like to keep it inexpensive without sacrificing too much in
      accuracy and ease of use.

      Any suggestions as to type and cost?

      One-Eyed-Jack
    • rye_junkie1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 8:05 PM
        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "slipthruthecracks"
        <slipthruthecracks@...> wrote:

        > Just finishing my mini and looking for a thermometer for the column. I
        > see them from $8.00 USD analog meat thermometers to $40.00 digital oil
        > and candy thermometers including wireless.
        >
        > I would like to keep it inexpensive without sacrificing too much in
        > accuracy and ease of use.
        >
        > Any suggestions as to type and cost?
        >
        > One-Eyed-Jack

        I use 2 $9.00US digitals from walmart here in the US. Work fine.

        Mason
      • slipthruthecracks
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2 5:53 AM
          > I use 2 $9.00US digitals from walmart here in the US. Work fine.
          >
          > Mason

          Thanks Mason. That's exactly what I needed to know.

          One-Eyed-Jack