Re: Silicone Seals -look for Neutral Cure

  • headsmashedin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Using silicone? I never have, but I probably would if I thought I
      needed it. I am a simple man and over thinking gives me hives. If I
      wanted answers on how certain silicone reacts to solvents, such as
      alcohol. I would place several dabs of different silicones on a piece
      of wax paper and allow them to fully cure. Drop those dabs into a jar
      along with some alcohol, perhaps apply heat? leave them for a time and
      see how or if they hold their composure.

      Heads McGoatlick