Re: Oak in Aus

  • wilsotic
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2008
      For the life of me I can't remember their name. I will work it out and
      let you know.

      But have a look through the yellow pages. Dont try the big ones like
      bunnings etc. The ones that do specialty woods will make it obvious.
      You shit hit paydirt within five phone calls.

      Wilson

      .new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tippler106" <tippler106@...> wrote:

      > Hello Wilson, That specialty wood shop,That in Aus? Also Peter those
      > 200L barrels are Beenleigh barrels,not Bundy.Try craftbrewer.com.au

    • Peter Davis
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1, 2008
        Tippler
        I think "Marks homebrewing in Ncle has staves from distilleries
        I am going down next week, I`ll ask him
        He is also an excellent source of ANYTHING, as well as REALLY good advice , and on top od that, a real nice bloke as well

          Cheers  Pete
        Hello Wilson, That specialty wood shop,That in Aus? Also Peter those
        200L barrels are Beenleigh barrels,not Bundy.Try craftbrewer. com.au

        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
        Checked by AVG.