Re: qustion boying supplise

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008

      Hi Michael,

      First, I assume your asking about Buying Supplies and second, I assume your asking about

      DSCF0001colonelVW.JPG
      WELCOME TO COLONEL WILSONS COPPER MOONSHINE STILLS

      Colonel Wilson's  Copper Moonshine Still site at:

      http://www.coppermoonshinestills.com/

      While I have never bought anything from him, he does have some beautiful products, one of which was featured in the 2005 Duke's of Hazzard Movie  and yes, they are very expensive.

      I  have never heard any bad complaints about his site or products.

      Please let us know what you are trying to buy and maybe we can help you better.

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim.

      USED IN THE 2005 MOVIE "DUKES OF HAZZARD"
      DSCF1052.JPG

      10 GALLON GEORGIA RIDGE COPPER STILL = $895