Re: Bread Mash

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      Mole,

      When you go to add a posting, click on Rich-Text Editor (Beta), right
      above this screen when entering message. It allows long links.

      Vino es Veritas,
      Jim.

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "idahomole" <idahomole@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

        > Mole,
        >
        > When you go to add a posting, click on Rich-Text Editor (Beta), right
        > above this screen when entering message. It allows long links.
        >
        > Vino es Veritas,
        > Jim.

        Or put this button on your browser toolbar.
        http://tinyurl.com/

        Then any webpage you visit, just click the TinyURL button on your
        toolbar and it will automatically make a shortened link for that page
        (no matter how long it is) and put it on your clipboard. Then you just
        paste the new link in your message. I use the keyboard shortcut keys
        to paste [Ctrl-v].