Re: Bread Mash

  • idahomole
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      Yea, I know....wasn't sure how to remedy that. Cut and Paste should
      work real good though.

      Mole
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        Mole,

        When you go to add a posting, click on Rich-Text Editor (Beta), right
        above this screen when entering message. It allows long links.

        Vino es Veritas,
        Jim.

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "idahomole" <idahomole@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
          <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

          > Mole,
          >
          > When you go to add a posting, click on Rich-Text Editor (Beta), right
          > above this screen when entering message. It allows long links.
          >
          > Vino es Veritas,
          > Jim.

          Or put this button on your browser toolbar.
          http://tinyurl.com/

          Then any webpage you visit, just click the TinyURL button on your
          toolbar and it will automatically make a shortened link for that page
          (no matter how long it is) and put it on your clipboard. Then you just
          paste the new link in your message. I use the keyboard shortcut keys
          to paste [Ctrl-v].