Re: 30 gal copper tank ... useful?

  • daddyman00126
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      To the left of this screen if you click on photos it will take you to
      the next page. Then at the top right you will see the add a photo
      link.

      Good luck

      BILL1BURP

      --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, Charlie Mccready
      <charliemcj@...> wrote:

      > well, at the moment it still looks like a typical U.S.A. 30gal.
      tank hot water heater with the top removed showing a bunch of blue-
      green oxidation (that's how i verified it was copper).  how do i post
      a pic on the group?

      I'd