molasses and wine questions

  • weisst69
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Ok, 2 quick questions. Harry, I think you would probably know this
      first one the best, but PLEASE, anyone feel free to chime in.

      1. When feeding an all molasses wash (around 5 gal.)... How much do
      you feed each time? Do you need to add nutrients with each addition?

      2. When using a wine kit for brandy... Do you age your wine first, or
      just ferment, strip and spirit runs?

      Still expanding!
      T-