Re: [new_distillers] Re: Distilled Grain Mash

  • Brian Landron
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2008
      i asked the same in other acont because for some reason my birth didn't match my account id.. sorry for that.. don;t have to reply to other message.. and i'm just testing this recipe which doesn't exeed half of a small bucket.. probabloy about 2-3 gallons (1 of pressed juice and 1 to 2 of water, sugar papaya peel for enzyme lemon for acid and baker's yeast) as i said i just want to try out the recipe and if it's drinkable then i'll buy the correct chemicals and the correct yeast on internet.. thanks..

      On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 1:03 PM, mstehelin <mstehelin@...> wrote:

      I'd scoop the little guys. How much are we talking? Freeze distilling
      sounds good but expensive in Puerto Rico. Maybe just press-n-strain?

      -- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Landron" <estoikaki@...>