Group Humour

  • burrows206
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2008
      Hi sub and Bob,
      This Paddy joke sorta reminds me of most all you guys on this
      group. But especially both you guys.

      Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an
      important meeting and couldn't find a parking place. Looking up to
      heaven he said, "Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place
      I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me
      Irish Whiskey!"

      Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

      Paddy looked up again and said, "Never mind forget that, I found one.
      Enjoy
      Geoff