Re: Question about EC111.....

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008

      > Derek
      > "The Whole World is about 3 drinks behind"
      > -Humphrey Bogart

      Thanks Derek,
      That was very helpful, And I really am glad you took the time to
      explain it that good, It something, That I have always wanted to do,
      but I know that it takes way more than I have to commit right Now, I
      haven't the capital or time to put into the wine making, In time I hope
      that I can start messing around with the whole Skeem, Hopefully by then
      I will have a little more knowledge for a base to work off of,, So
      thanks alot for your reply, every little bit works,
      Thanks again, Uncle Jess,