Check this out, Good buy on ebay, For a Noob,, Bunches of them,,,

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2008

      Man I wish I would have found this site in the start, I am Glad I built My own still but would have been just as happy spending less for my first still, at least untill I learned the basics,  Anyways found this on ebay, its a whole little store, And they gots some ok prices I think, You can buy now for 119.00$ a 4 gallon complete Copper still, Just a Pot still, but hey its complete, I also Know its Not Brewhaus Quality, BUT I know its got to be better than the first one I built,LOL   Just thought I would slap it up here so that If anyone was wanting to get them a rig cheap and complete, Well here it is, ready to go, And there are a few different sizes. Hope this helps someone, Mainly  Kina,   Ol Yeah, this is the first time I have tried to use the tiny link Thing, and so I will leave both links. the tiny one and then the main one that got turned to tiny.LOL just incase the tiny don;t work, Not sure if I did it right, It did not work like the instructions said, It was worded a little different than it happened, but here it is, hope all is well,   thanks Guys and Gals,   Uncle Jess

      http://tinyurl.com/4mup9m

      and here is the store link, Which should be what is above, if it works right, If not use this one, and I am sorry, ::::  http://stores.ebay.com/NorCalShine