Re: need some help and guidnace

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 22, 2008
      <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

      > No Jesse,
      > Commercial vodka will not contain enough heads or tails to induce a
      bad
      > hangover. However, some of our stuff may :):). Hangovers are a
      result
      > of the quantity consumed - not quality..
      >
      > Myth #8 Some vodka brands will not give you a hangover.
      > Hangovers are a function of over-consumption.
      >
      > The only prevention of a hangover is responsible consumption.
      >
      > That said, some vodkas are "cleaner" than others as a result of the
      > distillation process. "Dirty" vodka, in which many congeners and
      > impurities remain after distillation, is thought to have an effect
      on
      > the severity of a hangover.
      > from ( http://www.rainvodka.com/pages/myths.html )
      >
      > Vino es Veritas,
      > Jim.

      Thanks Jim,
      Hey brother thanks for the reply there, You know how I am, I ask
      about any and every thing:) (Gots to retain My Title)LOL Anyways that
      was simple enough way to put it and It did come across clear, This
      will Help me in the future I hope, As all the info You share will,
      Thanks again, for all your help and wisdom, You will always Have
      atleast oNe Faithful follower,LOL Thanks again, Uncle Jess