RE: [new_distillers] Hi all - Newbie here

  • KM Services
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21 12:56 PM

      Erin,

      Not sure male or female? So will not address you as mate! Have a look at this FAQ on distilling is a good kick off to understand what we are about any questions do not feel afraid to post and the people here will answer

      http://homedistiller.org/faq.htm

      Cheers Ken Mc

      HI ALL,

      Im new to this stuff. Was wondering where to get some good info on
      fermenting and distilling and where to start??

      I just joined a nice site - Acelist Brewers - think its:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/AceList_ Brewers/ Thats run by a really
      nice guy named Jesse Crisp. He seems very knowlegable in the world of
      distilling. Wondering if you all are members there or if you know him?

      Sounds like a fun hobby.

      Salute,

      Erin .