Re: nutrients

  • ebarker@eoncc.com
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 3, 2001
      I was reading a very good book on the history of moonshine,
      can't remember the name of the book, but in Appalachia (in the US)
      mashing vats had open tops in the woodland, tree leaves and
      bird dropping or manure was tolerated and even encouraged into
      the mash. The moonshiners empirical experience had basis in science
      as it provided the elements described below.

      Of course today, we don't need manure or goose dropping, we can
      achieve this through more suitable means.

      --- In new_distillers@egroups.com, Tony & Elle Ackland

      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 30, 2008
        Ya'll might want to start with a Topic Harry and myself discussed
        about yeast nutrients, plant food, Econo-wash and his "666" recipe
        (sign of the devil) was quite an interesting thread. See:
        with reading the rest of the the thread.

        Any other questions regarding using plant food please ask.

        Vino es Veritas,
        Jim.

        Hi Phil, look right above the message # and search box. Type in plant
        food and it will give you the post's Hope this helps
        Greg

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "philip_smithwick"

        --- In new_distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gapremodeling@...>